Change of address – moving in/out

You must register your move to the national register five days after having moved in or out of your housing!!
It is important to remember this, so that you can obtain, e.g., a new and correct health insurance card!

Furthermore, please remember to complete the relevant form at Post Danmark, so that you can receive mail from, e.g., UBSBolig a/s. If you forget, you risk not receiving your rent invoice and other important letters – not only from us, but also from, for instance, your insurance company, etc.

You can read more about changing your address, etc. here.